https://gameslinger4652.blogspot.com/mobiquo/mobiquo.php TikTok for Recruitment? The Why's and the Do's of Recruiting

TikTok for Recruitment? The Why's and the Do's of Recruiting

After hearing all about TikTok's recruiting buzz, it seemed like it was time to finally take a deeper dive. Although I'm not a TikTok user I decided to download it for this blog. After logging in, I was instantly bombarded with a video. Although it took me a while to get my bearings as random videos appeared on my screen I soon found myself navigating the app. Unexpectedly, I found myself laughing out loud as I looked at trending hashtags. I was entertained by everything from men jumping off ledges to get pizza rolls at their homes, to a woman making a video about a coworker who is annoying her during Zoom(r). get more info

Then I decided to be serious and search for "career guidance" as that was a trending hashtag on TikTok. This is likely a bit more relevant for this blog that a video of someone running home for pizza rolls. What I expected to be a series more serious videos turned out to be more funny videos! I didn't expect career advice to be both informative and entertaining. Was TikTok really a place that recruiters could explore?

This blog will examine what TikTok means for recruiters. Is it the right platform? What are the advantages of using it? What type of videos can you upload to it? Are there any things you should consider before using it. All of these questions will be answered and we'll also explore the new TikTok job service. Tiktok Views kopen

Although I was familiar with TikTok before downloading it, you don't really get to know the details until you actually use it. TikTok is a social media app that allows you to create short videos. You can apply effects to your videos, such as filters, speed up, background, splice, and many other things. You can search hashtags and topics to view videos. There are many videos available on TikTok, including videos that dance, prank, show how, and videos for pure comedy. There are many types of TikTok videos! In 2020, TikTok was the most downloaded app in the world, surpassing Instagram, Zoom, and Facebook. According to the App Annie State of mobile report, TikTok has 1.2 billion users and is on track for surpassing Facebook, Instagram, and Zoom by 2021. According to a Statista report, 78% of TikTok's users are below 39 years old and 30% between 20 and 29. Although the age group is older, it is important to remember that Millennials (and Gen Z) are the fastest growing generation in the workforce as the Baby Boomers retire. The Millennials are already the largest generation of professionals in America's Labor Force and account for 1/3 of all employees.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post