https://gameslinger4652.blogspot.com/mobiquo/mobiquo.php How and Why You Should Start Reading Books

How and Why You Should Start Reading Books

Prior to now, I didn't have a passion for reading books. The only time that I ever read a book cover to cover was back in school when you really had no other choice. After I finished school I thought reading books was a waste of time or just for people who are going to college. I know now that the few times I did read books back then, I wasn't reading the right books. It wasn't something I was interested in and it didn't interest me. It's likely that I was not the only one thinking or feeling this way. Others will not finish a book halfway through, as I did. Now days, believe it or not, I am reading books from cover to cover. There are times when I cannot put the book down! The reason why is because I am very interested in what I'm reading. If you find a book that grabs your attention, you'll be able to read it from beginning to end.

The way I started with reading a lot was purely accidental. Cesar Millan's TV series "The Dog Whisperer", was a favorite of mine. Just by watching him, got me really fascinated with how he can connect and communicate with dogs using his energy. I was watching his shows almost daily. I was so interested in the things that he was doing that I was compelled to buy the book and learn more about it. The book is about leadership (or should I say Pack Leader?) and how you stay calm and have a calm energy. Because I wanted to know more, I read the book from cover to cover. You will read the book from cover to cover if you have that "thirst" or desire for knowledge. Book Summary Site

If you buy a certain book just because the cover looks good or it was recommended to you, but it doesn't have anything to do with your interests, then you probably will not read the whole book. You must have an interest in the subject matter. It's having that desire for the knowledge or gaining the entertainment value out of the book that keeps you from putting it down. A book on cooking will help you learn more. You should read about leadership if you want to learn more.

There are so many books out there that can teach you incredible things that I thought weren't possible for me to know or learn. Because I read every day, I am constantly learning. Leadership is my passion. I am a passionate seeker of leadership books, so I grab it and bring it home to read.

Find your passion. Find your desire. Find what motivates you when you aren't motivated and get a book about it so you can quench that "thirst" for knowledge. Books aren't just for people who go to school or college. Books are for anyone who is interested in learning more about the things that matter to them. Science Books Reviews Reading every day is the best way to learn about something. You will be surprised at how much knowledge you will have tomorrow if you start reading today.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post